Freshman Survival Kit
The perfect gift for high school graduates, with tools, tips, and treats for first year survival. Don't send 'em to college without it! The Freshman Survival Kit combines first year essentials with cool supplies, stress relieving toys, and items students forget to bring like an Fold-up Rain Poncho and Emergency Stain Rescue Wipes. The first year of college is a tough transition for parents and students. Gifts with a twist of humor, such as the 'Mental Note' sticky notes, help everyone to feel a little better.
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours Mon-Fri.
$59.97Freshman Survival Kit
- Beyond Bookmarks Gift Tag (a keepsake bookmark with your personal message of love and support!)
- 'Think Big' Notebook/Journal (Encourage them to dream up something wonderful within the lined pages of this Notebook! Includes occasional inspiring messages, such as 'Why Not You? Why Not Now?' and 'Every Moment Matters')
- Dry Erase Board with Marker (leave notes for the roommate)
- 'Mental Note' Sticky Notes (staying organized in a fun way)
- Emergency Stain Rescue Wipes (a pack of 5 stain-fighting wipes from the Hate Stains Company. A powerful ally for those learning to do laundry for the first time!)
- Smiley Mug (delivering caffeine in a cheerful way)
- Survival Tool ( box opener, screwdriver, wrench and ruler all in one)
- Rain Poncho in a Tiny Pouch (tucks easily in a backpack pocket, ready for emergency duty)
- Mesh Laundry Bag (big 32"x23" mesh bag perfect for helping them transport dirty duds)
- Dorm Tape (This unique tape provides the ultimate hold for pictures or posters without damaging a dorm room wall or door. Sticks to a variety of surfaces... even cinderblock!)
- Big Bouncy Ball Stress Buster (this 65mm ball is a great way to relax and bounce away their worries)
- The items in Freshman Survival Kit will be packed in festive crinkle-cut shred, down inside our signature 12x9x4 shipping box. We reserve the right to make substitutions for items in our packs as necessary, based on wholesale product availability.